Monday, November 14, 2011

What it is to be "Blessed", Yung Ick tell 'em...






What image do you convey?

Yung Ick: Just a role model for everybody tryna make it out da hood or get through a struggle....



Where can I find your music?
Yung Ick: On Reverbnation, my Facebook musik page, or on Youtube right now...


Do you have any other projects you're working on?
Yung Ick: Naw not really, I'm jus tryna get this mixtape (Real Rap Vol.1) right and push it hard...



Are you single?
Yung Ick: Yes!

When you meet someone for the first time and you do not like them what would you normally do?
Yung Ick: Shit, I'ma real nigga so I dont beat around da bush... I'll letchu kno if I dont like u...

What’s the highest priority for you when considering a partner – good looks, intelligence, sense of humor, or something else?
Yung Ick: Intelligence, good looks, & her personality...

How old were you when you had your first proper date?
Yung Ick: I think I was 14yrs old.

If you could choose to have dinner with 5 people (real of fictional) who would you invite?
Yung Ick: Alicia keys, Meagan Good, Lisa-Raye, Ms. Bettie Crocker & my soulmate.

What’s the most funniest experience you have had in your entire life?
Yung Ick: I cant really even tell u...I smoke too much..

If a genie granted you 3 wishes, what would you ask for?
Yung Ick:  Money, moe money, and my soulmate...



How do you sell your product?
Yung Ick: All my shit free right now, I'm only puttin out mixtapes.
Have you had any media exposure or reviews?
Yung Ick: Naw not yet!

Who produced your music and what type of production process did they use?
Yung Ick: I produce my own music most of  da time...and most my beats is jus handed to me if I aint make em.

Who influences you in music?
Yung Ick: Tupac, Drake, T.I., Neyo, Tha Gift, Ronieboe, Lil Wayne, J-Cole, and myself of course.

Why do you want to record and release your own music to the world?
Yung Ick: Kuz I love to make music...its the only way I kno how to express my self....

Who is your fan base or demographic?
Yung Ick: I'm targetin' all ages, I make music anybody can listen to.

What are your songs about?
Yung Ick: LIFE..the stuff I go through...the shit dat I see or have seen in my whole 22 years of my existence.

Are you looking for an independent or major label deal?
Yung Ick: Major label, I want the whole world to kno who I am....

How would you describe your music to someone who’s never heard it?
Yung Ick: It's real music you can relate to .

What are your immediate music goals?
Yung Ick: Push dis mixtape 'till I get signed.

What are your long term goals in the music production industry?
Yung Ick: Make music people can feel and never be forgotten.



Do you have any contacts in the music production industry?
Yung Ick: No.

Are you the author of your music?
Yung Ick: Of course.

How long have you been interested in music?
Yung Ick: Since I can remember, but it really caught my attention when I was 15yrs old...

How did you get started?
Yung Ick: When I was 15 my uncle use ta be into rappin, and I would always be around em; so it caught my attention, then my lil brother Ronieboe started coming around wit his own music, and his own cds, so I was really inspired then. So, I was tryna have my own shit. And, I really got into it when my son was born.


How long do you see yourself making music?
Yung Ick: Man, 'till I'm satisfied with what I've done in life...

Who inspires you?
Yung Ick: My family, my son, and my city.

What are you listening to right now?
Yung Ick: Yung Ick

Do you enjoy your job? What would you do in life if money was not a constraint?
Yung Ick: I dont, I hustle.. so whateva money I do get go to my kid or into my music...and I dont even know..




Follow Yung Ick on Twitter: @yungick510



No comments:

Post a Comment