Friday, November 25, 2011

DollaDaBo$$ : Fuck a 9 to 5 Ft. Milly Max

You can contact me via email: dolla_daboss@yahoo.com.  What inspires me is life and I love music. I've been rapping sice the 8th grade- all my life I wanted to be a rapper. I want to be heard because I have a story to tell. My image is reality.
You can find my music on different websites like google, youtube, datpiff, reverb.com, and more just type in dolla da boss or dolladaboss. Thanks.

..









*Please know Bettie Crocker is Supa Badd*

Check out Dolla's Music:
http://www.datpiff.com/DollaDaBoss-Reality-Music-mixtape.249289.html

 
Follow on Twitter:
@Dolladaboss told @BETTIE8CROCKER: SONGS I LOVE #ROLLERCOSTER #REALITYMUSIK #SUNDONSHINE #NASTY #IMBACK #BROTHERLYLOVE
 
Dolla likes these pictures ladies, so hook it up, Imma have to get my Pac image on w/ Dolla Da Boss a.s.a.p lol
 
 


 

 
Find Dolla Da Boss on FaceBook
 
GOT BREAD??


"Power of the Dollar"

No comments:

Post a Comment