Tuesday, November 1, 2011

How I Use Facebook

Me personally, I use facebook to keep in touch with friends and family; to me it's more convenient than talking on the phone. I also use facebook as a journal, a place to find inspiration, and to inspire others. I try to share things that help me cope with the everyday struggles I go through, as well as share personal experiences that have meaning to me. Life is meaningless without meaning. Therefore, my facebook is a picture of my face, of who I am, what I believe in, what I stand for, and who I hope to be. THIS IS MY FACE www.facebook.com/bettiedaicequeen How do you use FB?


I got this #1 idea from http://www.chrisbrogan.com/100-blog-topics-i-hope-you-write/, and decided to WRITE because FB has helped me get through some tough times believe it or not. I used to journal and write...which I will share through out this blog, but its always consoling to know someone is watching, someone is reading, someone is listening... FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment