Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Jhamel Robinson is FROM OAKLAND, THE REAL OAKLAND




Jhamel has the I'm from Oakland, The Real Oakland shirts for men and women for only $15
Contact Jhamel Robinson @
510 629 0439, on FB @ http://facebook.com/iamjmillion or order these shirts @ iamjmillion.com

Jhamel Robinson

??: What other services do you offer?
Jhamel:  At Graphics By J-Milli-on, we are committed to providing a high quality service at a reasonable price. Our Oakland office is located inside the United Roots Community Center at:
2781 Telegraph Ave. We specialize in flier design - CD layouts - mixtape covers - business cards - logos - posters - brochures -door hangers - letterheads - event tickets - stickers - websites - blogspot layouts with custom URL. If you are looking for a high quality work at a great price give us a call today
510-629-0439
 
 
??: Do you have a set price for these services or does it depend?
Jhamel: Depends on what you want, for example a double sided flyer? I would do that for $100,
Blogs start at $150 and sites start at $400, and
Album covers are $60 for one side and $100 for both sizes. If you wanna get it all at the same time I can do a package deal.

??: Jhamel what is your favorite quote?
Jhamel: All great achievements require time. - Maya Angelou




About Jhamel:
Recording Artist
Graphic Designer
Producer
Songwriter
Event Promoter & Organizer
Community Activist
Amazing Human Being

I am a young business man from Oakland, CA. I am very involved in the uplift of the community and the uplift of black people. I am a student at Berkeley City College and I work for a Eco friendly community center in West Oakland. I am a recording artist and I write and produce for other artist. For more information send me a message or call 510 629 0439.
Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment